Due February 13, 2019
This scholarship provides an up to $4000 award to a Pitt undergraduate student who has compiled a strong record in Japanese language (at least two years of study) and in area studies courses on Japan.
- Pitt Asian Studies Certificate undergraduate student
- Strong record in Japanese language (2+ years of study) and area studies on Japan
- Award preference for a student that is in residence at the Oakland campus.
Applications must include:
- Completed submittable form
- Official Transcripts
- An updated CV
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation, including one from a language instructor
- A written statement of no more than 2000 words summarizing academic goals, career objectives, research interests and plans for use of the award.