Due Friday January 26, 2018
The Chinese Summer Language Study Scholarship is a $5000 award for one undergraduate or graduate student to complete an intensive summer language program. In order to be eligible for the Chinese Summer Language Study Scholarship, students must:
- Have achieved at least intermediate proficiency in Chinese
- Be an Asian Studies Certificate Student or be an incoming student with the intention of becoming an Asian Studies Certificate Student.
All applications must include:
Graduate students must also include a copy of their GRE scores
- Completed submittable form
- Official Transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate program attended
- An updated CV
- Three letters of recommendation (Note undergraduate students only need to submit two letters of recommendation.)
- A written statement of no more than 2000 words summarizing academic goals, career objectives, research interests and plans for use of the award.