Due Friday January 26, 2018
The China Studies Tuition Remission Scholarship is designed to support graduate students at University of Pittsburgh. The fellowship provides a full-time enrollment tuition remission for one or two semesters. In order to be eligible for the China Studies Tuition Remission Scholarship, students must:
- Have achieved at least intermediate proficiency in Chinese
- Be an Asian Studies Certificate Student or be an incoming student with the intention of becoming an Asian Studies Certificate Student.
Applications must include:
- Completed submittable form
- Official Transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate program attended
- An updated CV
- GRE scores
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)
- Three letters of recommendation
- A written statement of no more than 2000 words summarizing academic goals, career objectives, research interests and plans for use of the award.