Due February 18, 2021
The Chancellor's Graduate Fellowship in China and Chinese Studies is designed to support graduate students who intend to earn a Ph.D. from the University of Pittsburgh. The fellowship provides a full-time enrollment tuition remission and a generous stipend. In order to be eligible for the Chancellor's Graduate Fellowship, students must:
- Have achieved at least intermediate proficiency in Chinese
- Be an Asian Studies Certificate Student or be an incoming student with the intention of becoming an Asian Studies Certificate Student.
Applications must include:
- Completed submittable form
- Official Transcripts from every undergraduate and graduate program attended
- An updated CV
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)
- Three letters of recommendation
- A written statement of no more than 2000 words summarizing academic goals, career objectives, research interests and plans for use of the award.